Spherient Advisors can help you develop the right Group Medical insurance plan
for your organization.
Our process involves three key areas:
We determine funding options (self insured verses fully insured), and offer RFP services (submission, bid analysis, and vendor interview), plan design analysis, network analysis, service integration, and contract negotiation. Cost containment is a primary objective in plan review.
Spherient Advisors works with organizations to develop employee communication strategies, online enrollment services, vendor coordination, contract review and notification, time line development, and vendor deliverable accounting.
We fulfill 5500 filings, DOL compliance, SPD development, service calendar maintenance, employee notification monitoring, ERISA compliance, and healthcare reform compliance.
Call Spherient Advisors 1-800-385-2309
Investment Advisory Services offered by Benefit Fiduciary Group LLC, an investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Benefit Fiduciary Group LLC and Spherient Advisors LLC are affiliated companies.
Schedule Phone Meeting: 800-385-2309800-385-2309
6802 Paragon Place
Richmond, VA 23230
Recent Benefit News
- Weekly Highlights: Health & Welfare Plans, for March 24, 2023 March 25, 2023
- Weekly Highlights: Retirement Plans, for March 24, 2023 March 25, 2023
- Health & Welfare Plans Newsletter for March 24, 2023 March 24, 2023
- Retirement Plans Newsletter for March 24, 2023 March 24, 2023
- Health & Welfare Plans Newsletter for March 23, 2023 March 23, 2023